|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
* Genetics: Skunk-Kush cross, straight from the UK
* Effect: Intense musky earthy flavor, very dominant. Strong body stoned, with bursts of mental energy.
* Flowering Indoor: 8-9 weeks, with rock-hard buds and tight calyx formation. Production up to 700 grams per square meter.
* Flowering Outdoor: Ready mid October; plants develop really bushy, so make sure to space the plants enough. Production up to 800 grams per plant.
* THC: 17.14%
* CBD: 1.21%
* CBG: 0.07%
* Awards: 1st prize Indica Cup HTCC 2006
|Views : 806|