|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
Four-way consists of ¼ indica, ¼ ruderalis, ¼ sativa and ¼ Skunk#1. Four-way usually takes on an indica appearance, rather short and bushy with medium large leaves. This mix produces a relatively mild smoke and has great all-around taste. Four-way works well with most growing systems and is easy to clone.
Four-way is highly resistant to most diseases and is a good producer.
* Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
* Plant height: Medium- Indica/Sativa mix
* Stoned or high?: Stoney yet high- Allround Buzz
* THC level: Strong 15-20%
* Flowering Weeks: 8/9 Yield (Sea of Green on one m2): 450
* Harvest Month: 9
* Grow difficulty: Moderate
|Views : 795|