|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
The roots of our Haze begin in the foothills of the Bay Area, California in the 1970's. It is a stable magic mix of Columbian, Mexican, Thai and Jamaican. Haze has fluffy buds, a very long flowering period and delivers an intense rushing high. Haze has a complex aroma that almost smells like a plant other than cannabis. Haze is a strain that could have many medical applications.
* Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
* Plant height: Tall- Mostly Sativa
* Stoned or high?: Sativa High- Cereberal Buzz
* THC level: Strong 15-20%
* Flowering Weeks: 10/14 Yield (Sea of Green on one m2): 350/450
* Harvest Month: 10/11
* Grow difficulty: Experienced
|Views : 2323|