|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
|Northern Light x Shiva|
Northern Lights crossed with Shiva creates wonderfully pungent sweet buds with bountiful THC. This plant has high flower to leaf ratio. NL/Shi has a bit spicier smoke when compared to Northern Lights and has a more complex buzz. This strain is a timeless classic. NL/Shi has a exotic aroma, is relatively easy to grow and clone.
* Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
* Plant height: Medium- Indica/Sativa mix
* Stoned or high?: Stoney yet high- Allround Buzz
* THC level: Strong 15-20%
* Flowering Weeks: 8 Yield (Sea of Green on one m2): 500
* Harvest Month: 8/9
* Grow difficulty: Experienced
|Views : 808|