|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
Silver Pearl is a three way hybrid developed in the early 90’s. Early girl, Skunk #1 and Northern lights, make up this tasty strain. Silver Pearl buds glisten with trichomes yet are not as overpowering as the “white” strains. Silver Pearl is very hearty and finishes early making it a great strain for novice growers. The flavour is surprisingly fresh and not too skunky. Yields could be of commercial interest.
* Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
* Plant height: Medium- Indica/Sativa mix
* Stoned or high?: Stoned- Indica Body Buzz
* THC level: Medium 8-15%
* Flowering Weeks: 7/8
* Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 400/500
* Harvest Month: 9/10
* Grow difficulty: Moderate
|Views : 899|