|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
Skunk #1 is the first stablized hybrid developed for indoor cultivation and dates back to the 1970ís California region. Skunk #1 has a heritage of Afghani, Mexican gold and Colombian gold. It was brought to Europe in the early 1980ís and plays a heavy role in the ancestry of any modern indoor strain. This plant has a great consistency of generating a good strong punch with a great skunky sweet taste. Skunk #1 will take a lot of abuse and performs well both indoor and in a greenhouse.
* Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
* Plant height: Medium- Indica/Sativa mix
* Stoned or high?: Stoney yet high- Allround Buzz
* THC level: Medium 8-15%
* Flowering Weeks: 8/9
* Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 400/500
* Harvest Month: 8/9
* Grow difficulty: Easy (Good for beginners)
|Views : 1021|