|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
|Skunk Red Hair|
Skunk Red Hair was developed in the early 1980ís when numerous red hairs were a sign of sweet tasting, quality bud. Skunk Red Hair is mellow in strength, not overpowering like some of the white strains developed currently. Skunk Red Hair grows tall and vigorous and has a super sweet flavour and a skunky odour. Flowers develop a distinctive blush when they mature. Yields can be very interesting.
* Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
* Plant height: Medium- Indica/Sativa mix
* Stoned or high?: Stoney yet high- Allround Buzz
* THC level: Medium 8-15%
* Flowering Weeks: 8/9
* Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 500
* Harvest Month: 8/9
* Grow difficulty: Experienced
|Views : 864|