|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
Blue Mystic was especially selected for its soft blue hues that show up about mid way into flowering. Blue Mystic grows very similar to Northern Lights with all of its desirable qualities with an added colorful appearance and light berry after taste when smoked. Blue Mystic has a neutral smell in the grow room compared to many other strains.
* Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
* Plant height: Short- Mostly Indica
* Stoned or high?: Stoned- Indica Body Buzz
* THC level: Strong 15-20%
* Flowering Weeks: 8/9
* Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 450
* Harvest Month: 8/9
* Grow difficulty: Experienced
|Views : 1574|